Monday, August 17, 2009
extra good news
So if you haven't read my good news, bad news post, then I dont think you'd understand this one so clickety click lol. Anyways I talked to the supervisor at Docomo (my service provider) last Saturday, she told me that she really has no say in this situation and she's going to have to discuss the situation with her manager and that she'll give me a call on Monday (today) but she cant guarantee anything. I waited the whole day til four in the afternoon (lucky thing work kept me busy or else I would've been even more pissed) and still no call. So I decided to call her myself and turned out she was taking another call. At around 5:30 she called back and was like "good news, we will cancel your blackberry data with no penalty to you and replace it with the regular data". You dont know how relieved I was. You know how when you call a company and you get this automated-woman/man-thingy-ma-jigg-press-one-for-whatever shit? (lol) well before they connect to a customer service representative, that voice tells you "this call may be monitored for customer blah blah blah" Well I guess that's what they did, they went back to those. I gave them the date and approximate times of my calls. So yayyy! I dont have to pay that ridiculous $400 cancelation penalty. And I get to use my iphone...I was already resorting to selling it and getting another blackberry. Now im even more excited! Thanks to those who left sweet comments, trying to help and making me feel better. Loves you! So anyway im gna cut this short...I know, boring post haha till next time sweeties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice to know that xhar:)
thats awesome! i would be so happy!
Post a Comment