I've been slacking on my fotd's, I know. I haven't had the time or the energy to snap a photo and then list down what was used. But i've managed to capture two of them. The first one was what I wore tonight, we had dinner at our favorite korean restaurant - Chung Gi Wa - my korean co-worker said it means "the roofing of a house is blue" idk I couldnt really understand her accent lol. and then to Kmart to buy more shipping materials for my blog sale. But anyways I havent had the need to wear foundation lately because its been suuuper hott, but then again living on Guam, we only have 2 seasons Summer and -though its not a season- Rainy. Im so happy that I finally found the perfect (for me) and my hg facial wash/exfoliator. I don't need much coverage, YAY! Or at least I think so, what do you guys think?! Both of the looks I wasnt wearing foundation at all. And I wore the 2nd look to my cousin's 24th birthday dinner!
I also ordered a few things from the lovely and beautiful Eki-Chan. You can check out her lovely KAWAII creations here. I'll post on them once I receive them. I got 2 Charmy Bows (A), one in Purple and one in Cream. And the ultra kawaiiii Hime Pokadot B Cosmetic Pouch. I cant waiiit! Go and check out her other creations and tell her I sent ya' : )
I also ordered a few things from the lovely and beautiful Eki-Chan. You can check out her lovely KAWAII creations here. I'll post on them once I receive them. I got 2 Charmy Bows (A), one in Purple and one in Cream. And the ultra kawaiiii Hime Pokadot B Cosmetic Pouch. I cant waiiit! Go and check out her other creations and tell her I sent ya' : )
6 comments:
very pretty Fotds!!!
sooo pretty hun! :)
oh my goodness, i hate you lol. your skin looks really good. no foundation? wow! your skin is even. what is your hg facial wash?
awwww
so pretty naman
i wish i could be like you with foundation
agree ako kay becky
hate din kita!
lol
hehe
*hugs*
wow, these two looks are gorgeous.
my favorite one is the second look :) purples look beautiful on youuu!
Post a Comment