fotd
Using the Coastal Scents 88 warm palette. This is the first time i've used it. I've been using my 88 shimmer palette/doing brighter looks alot lately. Yesterday was my Daddy's 43RD birthday, so we barbequed at my parent's house with family. Omg I missed my daddy's bbq'd steak, so yummmmy!
LOL, Marvin's in the back watching me cam whorin'
Face:
Benefit Do it Daily Moisturizer
Benefit Do it Daily Moisturizer
CS Blush Palette
Eyes:
Benefit F.Y. Eye Eyeshadow Base/Primer
CS 88 Warm Palette
MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black
MAC Technakohl Liner in Graph Black
Maybelline Define-a-Lash Mascara in Soft Black
Lips:
Aquafina Lip Balm
MAC Suntints in Pink Tinge
7 comments:
yum
filipino style spaghetti
hehehe
you look beautiful,hun!
so simple yet classy!
cool..
really Filipino style...
with shanghai rolls
yummyyyyyyy
hey girly ! i just wanted to let you know i got my light flush msf & dior lipglosses in the mail the other day . thank you so much ! i loveeee the msf, its such a perfect color .
mmm .. all the food look so yummy ! you should post some filipino recipes !
I don't cam whore by myself in front of other people :P haha, I go to the bathroom ^_^ and how are you liking the benefit primer?
i LOVE that brown look. very cute! &that spaghetti looks yummyyyy.
I just want to let you know that the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick is back on sale. If you're still interested please let me know. Thanks!
Angel
the blush on your cheeks is really pretty. I love the color.
I am now following you, subscribe and follow me :) check out my stuff
jblovly.blogspot.com
Post a Comment