So who's excited about the Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection?! I am! Even though I know I wont be getting everything that I want from the collection, I wna show you what's on my wishlist and what im definitely getting. Im in search for a nude lipstick that's close to my skin tone and a lipgloss to go with it. Im crossing my finger that Front Lit Lipstick is thee one. I may have to swatch it before actually getting it. What I usually do when a new collection comes out (and im really excited about it), since Guam's MAC counter doesnt really follow the collection's release dates (and is usually really late), is order from their website. Im excited about and definitely want to order the two out of four Limited Edition Pigments in Brash&Bold and Push The Edge and Young Thing Lipglass. So tell me, what are you planning to get?

Lipglass: Young Thing, Personal Taste, New Spirit, On Display

Lipsticks: Front Lit, High Strung, Lovin’ It, Hold the Pose, Full Body

Purple Shower Eyeshadow

Maira's Magic Eyeshadow

Haunting Eyeshadow

Crest The Wave Eyeshadow

Violet Trance Eyeshadow

Off The Page Eyeshadow

Push The Edge Pigment


Cocomotion Pigment

Heritage Rouge Pigment
Brash & Bold Pigment

Technakohl Liner: Colour Matters, Obviously Orange, Artistic License, Full of Fuchsia, Graphblack


6 comments:
aww i love mac! great picks!
cute!! love the products. i have the fafi blush. love it!
omg the eyeliners, pigments and e/s are so nice because they're so bright!
but ehhhhh not really a fan of mac's lipglasses/lipgloss.. they're SOOO sticky!
heard front lit is a frost.. probably not a good lippie for a nude one.. LOL! I use freckletone and I'm around nc40 :) you should go try it, and better thing is that it's permanent!
I'm planning to get young thing l/g, on display l/g and the purple palette :) I'm so proud of myself! haha, this time is not everything in the collection! ^_^
its a cute collection but im totally holding out for the Style Black Collection!
i want them all! *sighs
Post a Comment