I love Sundays! Today Babe's parents came back from the Philippines, we ate lunch with them at our favorite teppanyaki restaurant - Samurai. After that we looked and shopped around at DFS (Duty Free Shop). I felt like treating myself coz I havent been shopping for makeup much or anything else for that matter.
I've been wanting to get the BenefitF.Y. Eye and I finally got it. The Urban Decay Primer Potion is kinda getting annoying. I love the product but I HATE the packaging! I opened it up and put it in the MAC Prep+Prime Eyes container, and guess what? It dried up really quick, so the product still went to waste. Let's see how this works. It claims that it doesnt crease and makes the colors more vibrant.
I love this! From the M.A.C Baby Bloom Collection, Suntints. I got it in Pink Tinge and im thinking about getting more / another color. It has SPF 20 and it feels so good on my lips. I wasnt really excited when I saw it on the website, but when we went to the MAC counter I just fell in love. I'm not really a lipstick person (which is why im selling all the lipsticks I have here) unless I find the perfect nude (close to my skin tone) color. I like lipglasses more.
I was surprised to see this at MAC, the Graphic Garden Palette. I love this, such pretty colors. This was the last one too. I wanna get the Fresh Cut one next.
I also got a few tops from ROSS! They're so cute yet comfortable. The first one's a tube top and its kinda hard to describe the second one.
I also got these. Arent they so cute?! They look cute with my newly pedicured french toes. hehe!
mppb
I just cant believe that I actually won something. Out of so many other girls that entered, Me?! A girl from a tiny Island called Guam, which most people didnt even know existed. I am so excited, I guess there's a first for everything after all. I've wanted to get signed up for 'My Pretty Pink Box' before and yay im finally gna get started. If you want more info on My Pretty Pink Box click here.
I just cant believe that I actually won something. Out of so many other girls that entered, Me?! A girl from a tiny Island called Guam, which most people didnt even know existed. I am so excited, I guess there's a first for everything after all. I've wanted to get signed up for 'My Pretty Pink Box' before and yay im finally gna get started. If you want more info on My Pretty Pink Box click here.
9 comments:
CONGRATS ON WINNING!! told you you'll win one day! lol but yeah man that palette is nice! i want one nowwww! & love the haul!
yayyy for winning! and i love those sandals!!!
WTG on your win! that tube top & those sandals are TOO cute. i never find anything like that at Ross around here.
Congrats on winning hun. & oh what nice stuff you got~!
I think the whole UDPP is such a waste. I know that so many people rave about it, but I keep wondering, is it really worth the hastle you go though to not waste product? Probably not =/ Sucks that yours dried out. HOpefully the new stuff works :D
wow.. the graphic garden is really nice.. :D love the haul.. :D congrats on winning.. :D
yay for the win :) and the undescribeable shirt looks really nice! :) I have a shirt similar and it is hard to describe! and I love my graphic garden palette :D You should definitely go get the other one! and have you tried the smashbox primer? I'm scred the fyeye is going to dry up too!
OMG super kaiingit ka nman shar yung wishlist mo - jaw dropped nakuha mo na LV ba ..super WOW!!
The suntints and MAC palette looks so nice, I'm so jealous! haha. THanks for the lovely comment on my previous post by the way :)
hey babe!!! i know longgg timeee... i missed you hehe... wow i loveee the haul!! OOH the eye base looks tempting. I think I'm gonna snag me one this weekend. what's "my pretty pink box?
Post a Comment