Sunday, August 16, 2009

fotd's: 88 warm palette + mini review on Benefit F.Y. Eye

Here are two more fotds I managed to snap a picture of. I pretty much just used the Benefit's F.Y. Eye and the 88 Warm Palette, no concealer, no foundation, been lazy lately to do so lol.


I love Benefit's F.Y. Eye, it works just as good as, if not better than the urban decay primer potion and omg its smells like roses or something. I love it. Pluuuss, it's not in that stupid annoying tube, the fy eye is in an easy access pot. With the UDPP, I still get them ugly creases after longwear. But with f.y. eye it stays on all night like you just put makeup. UDPP kinda feels gross coz it takes a while to dry, idk maybe its just me. F.Y.Eye has their signature cream to powder texture, it feels fresh in your eyelids lol. Which has the better vibrancy of colors? (if that even made sense lol) well udpp does make the colors vibrant, but F.Y. Eye is seriously better. So overall I love f.y. eye and I am using it to replace udpp : ) I know it isnt a legit review but I hope it still helps some of you ladies who requested one.
Anyway, the fotd's look a little similar. Just different colors. Enjoy : D


4 comments:

Unknown said...

preeetttyyy!!! as always. ive never tried benefit's f.y. eye but it sounds really good coz you like it so much.

Jbreezybaby said...

gorgeous! I'm starting to dislike my UDPP when I started using paint pots from MAC. I heard good reviews about FY eye I wanted to try it :) Take care hun!

Sofia said...

u look so naturally pretty :D

lindah said...

I think I'ma sell my udpp and try that fyeye! haha :) Maybe I'll make a legit review one day :P