Wow! It's been a while since I posted a real update. Anyway over the weekend (last week) I was just tired of feeling sick, so to kinda make me feel better I ordered the 88 warm and shimmer palette. OMG! I am so pleased and happy that I sold my 88 matte and 28 neutral and got these babies. I cant believe I've waited so long to get them.
Swatches from the warm palette.
Swatches from the shimmer palette.
There's a carshow coming up, it's tomorrow actually, and I was thinking of using the first swatch to match my bf's car. What do you think?!
I wish the Nikon d60 we ordered comes in before the show tomorrow. I doubt it but im still hoping!
Summer Bonus
So my co-workers and I were hanging out at the break room before we time out and one of our BIG bosses comes in. I thought we were going to get in trouble for being loud or something like that. But instead, she handed each of us an envelope and we looked at each other with big smiles on our faces because we knew it was that time of year when we get one of our BONUS checks (we get one in summer and one in christmas) Woooohoooo, talk about christmas in July hehe! I really wasnt expecting anything big or even expecting one at all because of the recession and business was kind of slow due to the swine flu outbreak. I know my managers wont be reading this but they still deserve a BIG THANK YOU! And now what should I shop for!? A new bag, some makeup, a few things for the bf. Im getting all excited about spending it even though I know I should save if I want to take a vacation. Quick before I go, True Story: My hand (left one) has been itchy this past week and people (filipinos to be exact) kept telling me "You're going to receive money" (it's a superstition, if you're left hand gets itchy, you're going to receive $$$. But if it's your right hand, you're going to spend). I dont know if I really believe it or if its just coinicidence but everytime my hand gets itchy, I do get money, not always alot but I do. This time, I really thought I touched something I was allergic to coz the itch just didnt go away for a few days. Yea I admit I had the thought of the whole getting money thingy but I wasnt waiting for it. And wow, now I realize I just got my bonus. Hahah lame but its kinda cool.
Anywayyysss, where are your contest entries ladiesss! I have one so far and she did a great job, but where's the rest?! Im kinda getting worried over here, cut me some slack and JOIN! Keep checking the updates on it, im thinking of pushing back the dates.
So my co-workers and I were hanging out at the break room before we time out and one of our BIG bosses comes in. I thought we were going to get in trouble for being loud or something like that. But instead, she handed each of us an envelope and we looked at each other with big smiles on our faces because we knew it was that time of year when we get one of our BONUS checks (we get one in summer and one in christmas) Woooohoooo, talk about christmas in July hehe! I really wasnt expecting anything big or even expecting one at all because of the recession and business was kind of slow due to the swine flu outbreak. I know my managers wont be reading this but they still deserve a BIG THANK YOU! And now what should I shop for!? A new bag, some makeup, a few things for the bf. Im getting all excited about spending it even though I know I should save if I want to take a vacation. Quick before I go, True Story: My hand (left one) has been itchy this past week and people (filipinos to be exact) kept telling me "You're going to receive money" (it's a superstition, if you're left hand gets itchy, you're going to receive $$$. But if it's your right hand, you're going to spend). I dont know if I really believe it or if its just coinicidence but everytime my hand gets itchy, I do get money, not always alot but I do. This time, I really thought I touched something I was allergic to coz the itch just didnt go away for a few days. Yea I admit I had the thought of the whole getting money thingy but I wasnt waiting for it. And wow, now I realize I just got my bonus. Hahah lame but its kinda cool.
Anywayyysss, where are your contest entries ladiesss! I have one so far and she did a great job, but where's the rest?! Im kinda getting worried over here, cut me some slack and JOIN! Keep checking the updates on it, im thinking of pushing back the dates.
8 comments:
Cute swatches!! The colors look amazing! Very shimmery! The varieties are gorgeous.
so lovely color.. I never buy as calcuate the cost is so much..
my lao OGZ have that superstition too! It's pretty true though :D and the warm palette looks pretty. hmm, maybe I should get that one instead of the 28 neutral! lol
very pretty palettes...I want the 88 one...and that color totally matches da car :D
such vibrant colors, i love it! and yayyy for bonuses! i dont get one but im sure it feels great to get one...especially in the middle of the year! :) take care!
Great palette!
I am coveting your Wishlist too.
the palette swatches are so nice & bright. i really need to get one soon. &yay for bonuses! i wish we got those.
Did you got my
entry?
thank you so much
mwuahhhhhhhhhhhhhh^.^
Post a Comment