Sunday, August 22, 2010

hurr did, interview fotd + haul

The highlights actually came first. I initially wanted to do a light brown color and then highlights but since my hair was dyed jet black my hairdresser said it most likely will not lift. So she just did the highlights. I think it turned out pretty good. So anyway since coming back from California i've been unemployed and have applied to one place only. So my interview went well but there were quite a few of us so I cant really say if I got it or not. Anyway I kept the look pretty simple, just threw on some foundation, eyeliner, blush and lipgloss...and she said she liked it.



Products used
Face:
MAC Fix + Spray
Clinique Moisture Surge
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC42
MAC Blush in Peaches
Eyes:
MAC Fluidliner in Blacktrack
Lips:
Carmex Lip Balm
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliance #20

Haul;
First thing I got was the Juicy Couture 'Viva La Juicy' Parfume Set at Macy's. It was $95. I love this because it smells very sophisticated and classy. It comes with the Parfume Spray & Gel and body lotion.


Next thing is this faux pearl earring set. Only $4.99 at Ross. The medium sized ones are a perfect size for me.


I got this Revlon Photoready foundation in 006 Medium Beige. I hate how they dont have testers coz I got this shade and its wayyy to light for me when applied on. So this is most likely going straight to my blog sale because its no longer returnable, I would compare this to NC35-37.


The last two things I hauled was this $1000 Queen-sized Pillow Top bed and the comforter set was from Ross for $33.99, It is thee most comfortable bed ever. Im so glad I invested on this instead of another bag that I was planning to get :D

1 comment:

KRYSTAL said...

i bet its at MAC right?!