This past Sunday the boyfriend and I got up pretty early, we usually sleep in on our day off. But we're deteremined to get ourselves a Lexus IS 250! Even though we know we aren't getting it on island we went to the Toyota/Lexus dealership just to check it out. If the dealer would've taken our trade in (my 08 Mitsubishi Outlander) for a good price then we just might go for it but that's usually not the case. And Marvin doesnt wna give up my car coz we need an SUV also.
So after we left Lexus we went to the Mall...we didnt know that a Filipino Singer/Actor "Billy Crawford" was going to perform as a fundraiser to help victims of Typhoon Ondoy. Before it started we looked around Macy's for a bit and I hate how these S.A.'s (no offense) are so pushy sometimes, its like i'll get it if I want it...which was the case. haha! I didnt plan to even buy anything but one of them at Dior was like "oooh I like your makeup" and I ran out of mascara so I didnt have any on, honestly I hate putting on mascara coz everything i've tried either clumps badly or the formula just dries tooo fast. So she noticed (ugh!) and asked if I wanted to try the "diorshow iconic extreme" at first I was like "its okay im just looking around" and she insisted to just "c'mon and try it" how annoying right? well when I tried it...OMG I fell in love. It made my lashes look fuller without being so clumpy and longer too...the only set back was the price. $27! For a frikkin mascara! I ended up also getting the dior show brow styler (another love), an eyeliner, and a makeup bag. I didnt know that the bag came with some samples and a dior pendant until I got home! Yay! If only the pendant was an 'S' for Shar. I spent nearly $100 at once. I need to control myself, I end up forgetting about some products I buy which is why my blog sale if forever on going. lol.
Eyeliner come with an eraser, Brow Styler, Mascara & a sample of under eye dark circle fading cream which I have yet to try.
This is perfect for traveling, since the bf and I are planning to go Philippines at the end of November. I like this better than the Sephora one I bought (and sold) coz it has two compartments.
This is the view if the bottom compartment. You can put your palettes, foundations and anything big in here
and the top one can be used to store false lashes, brushes, single eyeshadows, anything really!
And here's the 'D' Pendant...its really pretty but it'd make no sense to wear an initial 'D' when neither me or Marvin has a d on our name. Now if it spelled 'Dior' then thats a different story. Anyone wna buy this Dior 'D' Pendant from me? Let me know!
7 comments:
haha, have you seen my review on this mascara?!?! I finally had the will power to throw it away because it's three months are up :( I was SOOO sad! haha, I'm glad you love it :D It really does make a difference, even my male boss noticed when I put on my makeup! ^_^
How much is the Dior pendant? ^^
wow
it's been a while since i last visited your blog..im so sorry,hun.
i haven't tried any mascara from dior though...but it's nice to know that it works on you.i guess that it really is a good mascara.
but wow at the price...hehe
with that price it has to work!
lol
have a nice day,hun!
oh dior!!!!i love the travel bag!! i have always wanted to try their mascara but i just cant seem to get myself to spend that much on a masacara. hehehe
ps
hun, be happy that u cant get ur hands on nars.ur making ur wallet happy but then again, u splurge ur money on dior, LV and etc..haha
wow! I'm drooling over your dior stuff :) It's very pretty!
♥♥♥♥Nice stuff,
I LOOOVE miss dior cherie!
its my fav scent!
Post a Comment