Marvin and I have been dreaming about getting a Lexus IS 250! And we finally have it! He sold his Tiffany & Co. colored Honda Civic (I love that color) and a few other cars before that.
Im going to miss it just because the color is unique. But Im happier now coz we get to roll out in a 2007 Lexus IS 250...it feels so good to sit on the leather seats and to have the car memorize mine and his seat, steering wheel, and rear view mirror adjusments, coz he's tall and im hella short. And on rainy days when its cold we could use the heated seats or when its a hot day, cooled seats. Its just so luxurious. Just what we need after a long days work. The car isnt brand new though only because he doesnt like the look of the 2009 model. He said the 07 looks much more "sporty". But i dont care I love it!
He initially wanted to get one in california and have it shipped here because it's much more cheaper that way but he got tired after a month long search so we went to the Lexus dealership just to look around and he saw one he liked. His dad has a couple of friends that works there so they hooked us up. The car was selling for $29,000 but was brought down to $24,500...that's almost $5,000 off.
I dont have an actual picture of it yet but I have a wallpaper. He's planning to "fix it up" for the next car show, in the luxury category so he doesnt want me to show it yet haha.

6 comments:
aww! Congratulations on the new car!! So nice! :]
I love the heated and cooling seats too, and the seat memory. And even though it has a reverse camera, we're still bumping into things! Haha. We luv our IS 250 also. But my dream car is an Audi RS4. Dunno why. Hehe.
Wow, congrats on your new car! I can't wait for the day that I can get my own car, even though it'll be a while before I can. Hehe.
Yeahy, for new cars! :-)
I want the Lexus IS-F! I saw one on the interstate and I was like :O!!! I had to take a picture, but it ended being super shitty looking lol :)
Congrats! My girlfriend just got one not too long ago and loves it!
Post a Comment