Tuesday, October 6, 2009

RANT: dont ever buy from her!

I am so pissed off, and pissed off does not even justify what I feel about this one seller on Ebay! Her name is Thong Pham and her username on Ebay is BeautyGirl4. She is such a LIAR and she is very unprofessional! What kind of person uses curse words to repond to a PAYING CUSTOMER!? She basically sells high end cosmetic brands such as M.A.C. Pro, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder etc. And since M.A.C. Pro is not available where im from, I decided to order the M.A.C. Full Coverage Foundation because its what ive been wanting. So the story goes...

She was actually nice when I would message her back and forth about which full coverage foundie shade is most comparable to NC40 - NC42 in the studio fix fluid shade, prior to purchasing. I read the description and everything like I always do before I buy anything, especially online let alone Ebay. And usually I dont buy from sellers who have less than 99.7% feedback and as much as possible I buy from perfect scores, but she was the only one who sells it and she had a score of 99.2%.So when I decided to get it, I sent her a message right away after IMMEDIATLEY paying for the item asking for the tracking number and me being considerate because she must be a busy woman, I waited at least 2 days before I messaged her again for a reply...and exactly one week after that still no reply. I was kind of fed up because she asked to be paid immediately and I expected to be treated the same. So I sent a message again telling her that it is very unprofessional of her to keep a PAYING customer waiting for this long and that I was upset and I would open up a dispute on paypal and leave a negative feedback, and sure enough she responded very quickly and in the same day too. and She didnt even apologize! Ugh I swear...So I left it at that. and then I finally received the item six days after not including weekends. (i ordered on 9/25, she shipped on 9/26 my time, and received on 10/06). I usually leave fb after I received the item. I left a negative feedback to her anyway because I want other people to know my experience with her.

My negative feedback to her:
"seller waited til I threaten 2 leave neg fb to respond. poor communication!"
and this is her response to that:
"threaten to give neg cuz it's been 2 days since payment that she get it yet."

And she retaliated and LIED about how long it took her to reply. That was most definitely not 2 days, try one week! She sent me a message because she was mad, its so stupid of her to make it personal and call me a BITCH and pretty much say Im stupid. She thinks im mad about the time it took to get to me, how dumb! She probably doesnt even understand, can someone please translate in her language whatever the fuck she is! Sorry for being rude but I am pissed that someone who doesnt even know me and is connected with me strictly by business only can call me that.

here's her message to me after the negative fb was left:
"It's fucking bitch like you that ruin the rest of the oversea buyers chance of getting anything on ebay. You can't fucking read let alone think that GUAM, the place that you lived is not in the 50 states. Don't think that threaten me with neg to get a response. I did response back to you with tracking #."

Yes she did respond indeed, but AFTER my threat to leave negative feedback and thats was one week after. I am beyond angry that she can talk to a customer like that. I wish there's a way I can post that up for her future customers to see how unprofessional that is. She's all cussing because she got the money already...oh well im happy with the product but not with the seller!

Anyway, if you know me, I responded to that degrading message and degraded her even more.
(please excuse the language)

My message to her:
"What the fuck is wrong with you?! That is so fucking unprofessional of you. This is probably why you get such negative fb because you're the BITCH! I never cussed in any of my messages to you or anyone for that matter, except now! For your info I was NOT mad about the time it took to get here because it got here pretty quick and I DID READ EVERYTHING ON YOUR DESCRIPTION BITCH! I am mad about the fact that after you requested for immediate payment and after I sent a message to you asking for the tracking number you did NOT fucking respond! You responded AFTER I said I will open a dispute and leave negative fb and you didnt even apologize! You cant get mad at ppl who dont like your service! And just for replying to me in an immature way...I will let all my friends and all the readers of my blog from around the world know that you have a VERY bad service and not to buy from you ever! I will post up the message you sent me as well! So they can see how truly unprofessional you are!
- x_mzshar"

I messaged her a second time after finding out she lied in response to the negative fb where other potential customers can see that she looks like the victim.

My second message:
"AND YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR! In your response to my negative feedback i left you...you said "threaten to give neg cuz it's been 2 days since payment that she get it yet" I SENT YOU A MESSAGE RIGHT AFTER I PAID, AND STILL GOT NO RESPONSE SO I WAITED 1 WEEK AND STILL NO RESPONSE. AFTER ONE WEEK IS WHEN YOU RESPONDED! I WILL RUIN YOU FOR BEING SUCH A LIAR AND UNPROFESSIONAL!
-x_mzshar"

I know it was immature of me but who would want to deal with a bitch like that?!

*Rant Over!

12 comments:

Anastacia said...

Kinda crazy stupid 'nd totally NON professional situation!
But I am glad for you that you got the product!!

Chrissy said...

Wow, that was really unprofessional of her. But at least you didn't get ripped off, right?

Gaby Fauchon said...

That's nice you still got the product. But some people are so stupid -_-

lindah said...

haha good job shar :D maybe I should buy something from her and leave negative responses! LOL :) that'd be the BEST way to make her feedback go down right? ^_^

Jasmin said...

That sucks!!! Dislike people like that.. I avoid people on ebay, but sometimes I still fall for it. Not everyone is like that, but you can never tell.

Courtney said...

she's lucky you decided not to back out of purchasing or submit a dispute. i would have especially if she hadn't of responded in a timely manner. sorry that she was being an a-hole.

Summer Darling said...

Hi hun..its nice to expose this type of experience to us and to leave negative comments so that people will beware of such irresponsible seller she is.i realize that people are too afraid to expose all these or to share an bad experience to the rest.

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

Thanks for posting about this........

♥KiMMiE said...

Hey sweetie.. I use a Sony DSLR. Nikon is a sweet ass camera!! My brother has the nikon.. I think they make their functions a little too technical.. but just study the manual.. it basically tells you everything you need to know ;)

Iyah Love said...

YES! Very unprofessional and should be ban from EBAY! Report her to EBAY for being so rude. Send them her mail. She need to be kicked out on that community! X(

Angela said...

hey girl
sorry to hear that you had to deal with this. You did nothing wrong, and she is just rude and unprofessional. A customer is everything and no good business say that kind of stuff to their customers. Don't worry, Im sure karma will get back at here.

As a online shopper myself, sometimes I always question why some seller think their bad business won't get spread out by mouth. Last time, I ordered some NYX stuff from this online seller and after receiving some of the products damaged, I asked for an exchange. But that customer rep told me I was lying and wrote this hate letter to me.

I just pray that karma will get back all these kinds of people.

and btw, im a new follower and love your blog. hopefully you can check out mine too.
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

Alyssa said...

What a beeyotch!! I would have done the same!