Dang! I haven't done this in a while...let alone update. I havent really been in the mood to even put makeup on for the past month or so, except for eyeliner blush and lipgloss, simple. I've been so busy with my christmas shopping trying to buy things before they run out and catching up with all the sales going on. But now that I have crossed mostly everyone's name on my list I can slow down a bit. And just recently our Macy's opened up a M.A.C. counter and the price is nothing compared to the one that was already open at the duty free shop. The latter was taking on the asia pacific prices while the one at macy's is U.S. So its cheaperrr, I know its probably nothing new to the U.S. residents though hah! And I love this new counter because they carry more products and have more selections to choose from. So I wore this look to go crazy shopping at M.A.C. well to me its crazy coz I never bought this many things at once. Im sure I left out some but I just couldnt think at the time I took the pics coz I had already used them before that.
Face:
Dove Deep Moisture Facial Lotion
M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC44
M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC42
NARS Blush in Orgasm
Eyes:
UDPP
Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow
M.A.C. E/S in Gulf Stream
M.A.C. E/S in Submarine
M.A.C. E/S in Climate Blue
M.A.C. E/S in Typographic
M.A.C. E/S in Rice Paper
M.A.C. Fluidline in Blacktrack
DiorShow Brow Styler in 001 Universal Brown
Lips:
Aquafina Lip Balm
M.A.C. Lipstick in Myth
M.A.C. Lipstick in Myth
Sephora Lip Gloss #20
Below are some of the things I bought at the new M.A.C. counter. Most of them being just refills because they've been out of stock at the other counter. That's brush cleanser, studio fix fluid foundie in NC44, studio fix powder foundie, blot powder in dark & my new eyeshadow in Jest.
I've also added new things to my blogsale. So check it out for more details.



3 comments:
OMG IT IS OPEN ALREADY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL LITERALLY!!! I AM SOOO GOING TOMMOROW!!!!
Love the new goods! Cute pics! Love that color! :-)
Nice haul! I love this FOTD on you, the colours are really flattering.
XO
Post a Comment