I've been seeing/watching alot of reviews about SigmaBeauty's Brushes Lately. Everyone is just raving about it's good quality, how the brushes corresponds to and how its much more AFFORDABLE than M.A.C.'s. I was kind of skeptical for a while, because alot of companies now-a-days claim their products are high quality but aren't or even because the reviewers are sponsored by that company so they kind of have to say good things about the product. Well I am not sponsored in any way by Sigma Makeup, I bought the kit with my own money at my own will.
Most travel kits, like M.A.C.'s, are made up of synthetic fiber. And with synthetic fiber, they can kind of be too harsh on the skin (for me that is). When I first started really getting into makeup, I bought a basic brush set from M.A.C. which comes with almost the same brushes that the Sigma travel kit comes with. And when using it to apply it pokes me like crazy. I gave that away, lol. The Sigma Brush Set however, are made up of natural bristles which are much more gentle and its just like the full sized brushes. Its soft yet dense enough to pick up the products for more coverage and pigmentation.
And the best part is, each individual brush is no more than $20. They also come in kits which cost a bit more, but when you calculate the most expensive kit which is $149, its about $10 for each brush... shipping inclusive (u.s.). And that comes with a brush roll already. You can get high quality makeup brushes and save hundreds. That wont work for me coz I spent nearly $700 intermittently on the M.A.C. brushes I have, talk about shopaholic. My boyfriend thinks I should attend Shopaholics Anonymous or whatever those therapy sessions are called. Haha. Anyway im planning to get the complete brush kit with the roll coz I love it so much.
So the Sigma Makeup Travel Kit - Naughty in Black is $49. It comes with travel sized brushes in the F30 (MAC #150), F40 (MAC #168), F60 (MAC #190), F70 (MAC #194), E30 (MAC #219), E40 (MAC #224), E55 (MAC #239) and a faux leather clutch. They also throw in a travel sized F50 (MAC #187) in the pink handle from the Nice in Pink set as a gift. But me being so obssessive-compulsive about everything, I asked if I can have the F50 in a black handle : D and that's exactly what I got.
I requested that the travel size SS187 gift be in a black handle :D and got one, no questions asked. It originally comes with a pink handled one from the Nice in Pink set.

Look! My brushes had babies, hehe so cute.
I will do a look with these brushes for the next post. So what are you waiting for visit SigmaBeauty.com to order yours.





6 comments:
These look super cute! And natural brushes yay! I'll def. look more into these =D
your mac brushes had babies! lol wow they look similar! i want that 187!
I'm gonna get me some for my sister! She really needs it :D And how'd you request the 187 free gift??
how did you ask for the SS187 gift to have a black handle ?
how did you get your gift with the black handle?
by email or phone?
<3 XD
@xlaura.anne: at paypal check out theres a little note box where you can put additional notes to them. I asked them there...never got a reply but when I received my package it was what I asked for haha
Post a Comment