Tuesday, June 16, 2009

award + cocktail rings

Thanks to hottstuff Louise for this award! SALAMAT! Im so flattered that you even considered me. Hehe!

RULES:
-Include the award logo in your blog or post.
-Nominate as many blogs which you like.
-Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
-Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the l♥ve and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


Now I award my loves:
HoneyBunny21
MzKrystall
MszCheysser
MyLucidIntervals
Chomfifi
LilSisAngelz
MyMakeupMania


Cocktail Anyone?!
I've been so into cocktail rings and I can't wait until I receive them. I need to get a ring holder for my growing collection. I got some that are in the same style but different colors. I dont favor one color more than the other but lately i've been feeling YELLOW! That's why I got a few in yellow. And black too, it looks good with anything. So here's what I ordered so far...





7 comments:

M. Uson said...

oh beautiful!!! I love cocktail rings too!!! I esp. love the last one and the purple flower one.. Gorgeous hun! You have good taste!

M. Uson said...

oh beautiful!!! I love cocktail rings too!!! I esp. love the last one and the purple flower one.. Gorgeous hun! You have good taste!

KRYSTAL said...

i love "cocktail rings" too! i didnt know thats what they're called.. haha anyways thanks for the award!

Chomfifi said...

thank you for the award, shar!

and cute rings! i have earrings that matches the second ring (yellow flower)

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I really like that first ring the best, it's so pretty!

Shantee said...

Oooo I love love cocktail rings! There so beautiful! hehe thanx for the award!

Sonya said...

I LOVE cocktail rings!!! Do you know of any good places to get cute cocktail rings??