It's been a hell of a long time! lol I dont wna make any promises but.. im baaack! Hopefully I can commit to a post a day (or at least every other day) since I quit my job to concentrate on my studies or until I can find a job that'll work with my school schedule. Anyways idk why I stopped blogging, I was just too busy with.. life I guess. And also I havent been playing around/experimenting with make-up lately. It's just been brows, eyeliner, blush & lippy and that's on special occasions (I know *sadface) .. but I found my groove again, yayyy!
Anyways, how has the beauty blogger world been without me?! If you ask me.. it's just the same stuff, different day. Lol nahh jp.
Like I mentioned earlier im back in school, finally after 5 years of graduating from highschool.. but hey better late than never right?! Im taking classes for Pharmacy Technician.. it's pretty intense considering the program is 2 years worth of information crammed into 5 months (were on our 2nd month now).. Im thinking "what the hell did I just get myself into?!" I never thought i'd be anywhere near the medical field but it's worth the try.. wish me luck!
If ya'll are wondering.. Yess, im still with my boyfriend Marvin ♥ We just celebrated our 8th year anniversary last June. & Like any normal couple we have our fight days.. lots of it lmao! But at the end of the day, it STILL makes us stronger. I get the question "When are you two gna get married?!" alot and my answer to that is "Pssh girrrl, Im wait'n on my Rock" hahaha jp. We have talked about it.. but he doesnt want it official without our birthstone on my finger, the diamond! hehe.
Anyways, im rambling about useless information lol. Here's what ya'll really wna see...
FOTD - Face of the day!
Face:
M.A.C. Studio Fix powder foundation in NC42
M.A.C. Blush in Tippy
Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Virgin, lid
- Buck, crease
- Naked, highlight
M.A.C. Fluidliner in Blacktrack
Brows, M.A.C. Eyeshadow in Smoke & Mirrors
Lips:
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliance #13
Small Haul
Since I dont have anything like these yet..
O.P.I. Need Sunglasses?, L.A. Girls Dance Studio, China Glaze Silver Lining
NOTD - Nails of the day
No base, Three coats of OPI's Need Sunglasses? on pointer, middle and pinky.
Two coats of China Glazes's Silver Lining on thumb and ring finger.
All clear coated with OPI's RapidDry top coat.
Oh and by the ways.. If any of you iPhone users have Instagram, follow me! Username is: mzshar. Thankies.. till next post! Byee!
3 comments:
Yeah, it's been way too long!!! I'm glad your back. You still look good!
by the way, that yellow polish is really yellow, like true yellow...so pretty!
Omgosh! You're back! You're the VERY first person I purchased something from a blog sale and I actually looked at your blog sale page the other day and wanted something else, haha! Anyway, congrats on the schooling and happy 8th year!
whoa!
*hugs*
glad your back,girl!
it's been too long!
hahaha!
still look ravishing as ever
^_^
Post a Comment