skip to main | skip to left sidebar skip to right sidebar

diary of a shopaholic ♥

GET FAMILIAR



My name is Sharlene but everyone calls me Shar. I just turned twenty three on april six. I was born & raised on G6U7A1M but full filipina! I love the colors of the rainbow and I love makeup. I love alot of things but at the top of the list is ♥my family. Shopping makes me happy, i just hate part when im broke. And thats where the boyfriend comes in. His name is Marvin and we've been together since june three two thousand three; Eight years & counting!! We've been through everything you could throw at us & we are only getting stronger ♥

CHAT ME UP

Please leave your link so it's easier for me to reply back, thank you!

BLOG HISTORY

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2010 (13)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • another one to cross off my checklist + vacation?!
      • WISHLIST FOR 2010
      • got my brows did, mac haul + EkiLove package
      • lippies for sale!
  • ►  2009 (90)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (11)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

lippies for sale!

VISIT MY BLOG SALE FOR MORE INFO.




M.A.C. Lipstick in Myth $12
used once, sanitized.

M.A.C. Suntints SPF 20 in Pink Tinge $9
used 2 - 3 times, sanitized.

M.A.C. DSquared Lip Erase in Dim Sample $8.50
M.A.C. Fluidline Jar full. 2 Available
♥ Shar [X3MZSHAR] @ 1/09/2010 11:04:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

CHECK THEM OUT!

Sigma Makeup click here to read my review

MAKEUP FOR SALE

click image for more details and to see what else is on sale


M.A.C. Fafi Quad Eyes 1


last update
25N0VEMBER2009

V.I.P. 's

HTML Hit Counters

AS OF 09182011
Web Counter
 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees