Saturday, September 12, 2009

Geo Angel Circle Lenses

I finally got to order those Geo Angel Circle Lens for me and a friend, since its buy three and get one free, I got 'em in Violet (2, one for me & one for my friend) and Brown for $20 each which were in stock so I received them right away. I got the gray ones for free but they had to be pre -ordered and will take about a month or so ! And that's the one im really excited about. They also each come with really cute cases. And the best part is, FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

The Violets are realllly pretty in natural lighting, but when I took a picture with flash it didnt suit me.

I think the brown ones look more natural on me and I really like them.

These are the cases that it comes with

If you're interested, you can get them over at Ulzzang Style. If you use my name (Sharlene Aquino) as a reference you can get $1 off...you have to mention my name to get it.

Here are other discounts
(these can't be combined with each other)
BUY 3 GET 1 PAIR OF CIRCLE LENS FREE
BUY 6 GET 2 PAIRS OF CIRCLE LENS FREE
BUY 9 GET 3 PAIRS OF CIRCLE LENS FREE
BUY 12 GET 4 PAIRS OF CIRCLE LENS FREE
BUY 15 GET 5 PAIRS OF CIRCLE LENS FREE
BUY 20 GET 8 PAIRS OF CIRCLE LENS FREE
RETURNING BUYERS
$1 OFF TOTAL (1 pair)
$2 OFF TOTAL (2-4 pairs)
$4 OFF TOTAL (5 pairs+ )
REFERRALS
REFER A FRIEND AND GET $2 OFF YOUR TOTAL, YOUR FRIEND WILL GET $1 OFF
REFER 5 FRIENDS AND GET A FREE PAIR
REFER 9 FRIENDS AND GET 2 FREE PAIRS
They have great communication and they answered every question that I asked so quickly. From the time they sent the package it took about 5 days or less (including the weekends) for me to received it.


Cheesin' with my new brown eyes :D haha!



Also check out my blog sale, there are some left overs (lol) and a few new stuff.

8 comments:

donnarence said...

i love the brown lens!! :D

Te Te said...

Great deal. Hot blog too... I'm following.... follow me fabuloushoodchick.blogspot.com
I would love to hear some of your input on some of my blog entries

Hope to hear from you soon

chow

KRYSTAL said...

haha omg those contact cases are cute. and those geo brown looks so nice on you

Chomfifi said...

omg the cases are soooo cute! and i want to see you with violet tho!

Jasmin said...

Awesome! I've been wanting to try it. I keep hearing about these lenses. Lovely color choice!

lindah said...

I lovee my brown ones, but my blue ones stand out more so I like those better xD hahaha! I want to see you with the violet ones :) I bought some more from mesmerized eyes, but I haven't opened them and I'm not sure if I want to because I don't wear them often.. I might end up selling them :(

ectini said...

I have the browns too and just got greens =) Interested in how the violets look in real life and the grey! Cute cases!

invie said...

I want to steal your contact cases....I took a look at the site but she does not seem to offer that type for sale....Good prices for circle lenses though.