Dang! I havent been posting these in a while huh! Anyway I wore the look to my cousin's baby's christening which I'm one of the 'Ninangs', godmother in tagalog. There was lots of yummmy filipino food, island style. Unfortunately there were too many people so I couldnt take any pics of it. Oh and a few people requested to see how the violet cirlce lens look on me, so here ya go...
Benefit F.Y.Eye
M.A.C. Violet Pigment
M.A.C. Carbon E/S
M.A.C. Femme Fi E/S
M.A.C. Point Black Liquid Last Liner
Geo Angel Cirlce Lens in Violet
Face:
M.A.C. Select Sheer Pressed in NC35
Nars Orgasm Blush
Lips:
Aquafina Lip Balm
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliance in #11
No I was not naked in the above and below pics.
Yea the boyfriend wanted to get in the action, haha.
Oh and congratulations to my Brother-in-Law and His GF, Mark & Jenny for welcoming Jaiden Mark into this world, he's the cutest cutie patootie lol. I cant wait till you guys come back so we can meet him.
13 comments:
Love the purple look! very lovely. btw, followed you. love your blog!
purple looks so gorgeous on u..those lenses are amazing!!!
ur nephew is sooooo adorable..I want a baby!!!
ooh love the circle lens! :D
i love that look!
love the look..and aww....very serene looking baby...sooo cute
Oh wow! Wonderful look! and those lenses look beautiful on you!
those circle lenses look FAB! &i love the purple. &congrats on the new addition to the family. :]
I like the purple ones more than the brown ones :D IDK what is it with me & the brown ones but it's toooo natural looking! ahhaha XD But anywho, love the look! Reminds me I haven't sported purple in a while
oh the new baby is so precious.. beautiful!! x
purple + black has to be one of my ultimate color combo!!!
congrats to ur bro in law...so so cute!!
Hello Shar!! I see you are almost done with your wishlist!! Woohoo!! you look great with the contacts! :D
AHH I MISSED YOU SHAR!!!! Forgive me and my friends for being so loud next to you guys at the mall that one day lol...and i was also sooo tired looking that day.. school has been taking it's toll on me lol... and girl i loveeee your look! You're so freaking gorgeous! And i loveeee the contacts! I have been wanting to order the japanese contact lenses but i still need to get my presciption squared away with..i always wore cosmetic but i'm not too sure if i need a prescription... did you only get two lenses? i've been wanting to try the honey wings... anyways how are you? and we have yet to do a double date!!! lol...
awww cute baby!!! Ohhh and u make me want the violet contacts... u look madd gorge!!!!
Post a Comment