1st place winner
I chose her because of her blending skills. This girl can blend! I love the gradient effect and it works well with the colors she picked out. And the overall look was so bold and daring.
2nd place winner
I love how her look is different, she kept it on the dark side (lol) instead of using bright colors. Her flawless face and neutral lips made her eyes really stand out. I would wear this look out to anywhere.
So congratulations to the winners you gals did an awesome job. Please send me your Full Name and your mailing address through email at sharlenemaquino@hotmail.com. Thank you to everyone who entered my contest, you all did extremely good. Look out for upcoming contests and giveaways. Thank you thank you thank you!
7 comments:
oh gosh!!! thanks Shar...and lindah!!! ahahahaha...you are the winner babe!!! congrates to you!!
awesome! Linda's work is freaking cool. I love the color she used.
Congrats to the winners. They did an awesome job. ^____^
Congrats to the winners, I agree with your comments on them, the colours used and blending were really good :D
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS! they deserve it. I agree with your choices. Have fun with your goodies ladies. :D
oh congrats to the winner :D they are gorgeous!!
wow claire's skin looks FLAWLESS! LOL, and I was wearing blush but you can't even tell in the picture! :( Too bad I didn't have any scarves to coordinate but most of the pictures that came up didn't have them on anyway :P And this look was fun wearing it out, I got a lot of looks and stares LOL xD
Post a Comment