Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The usuals...

Lol, no im not going to apologize for the lack of posts coz it might happen frequently. I've just been studying for an exam that I had last Saturday.. and although im not a hundred percent I know I did pretty good :) Also, ive been busy running errands before we go on vacation for two weeks to the Philippines.. Im so excited! I'll be staying in Makati & probably a day in Pangasinan to visit my maternal grandparents.. So let me know what places I should check out, restaurants we should try, places to shop and stuff like that..

FOTD
I havent done looks with color in forever.. I usually do a neutral or smokey eye. Since I wanted to do something smokey with a hint of color I chose to MAC's Humid and Climate Blue. This look was just for a Sunday outting with my boyfriend.


Face:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer
M.A.C. Studio Fix Foundation Powder in NC42
M.A.C. Blush in Peach
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
M.A.C. Eyeshadow in Grain *Lid
M.A.C. Eyeshadow in Humid *Crease
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Creep *Outer V
M.A.C. Eyeshadow in Climate Blue *Lower lashline
M.A.C. Fluidline in Blacktrack
Lips:
Artistry Lipgloss in Champagne

Haul
Just some rhinestones from the discount store, they were $1.50 each

& some fans from Papaya for my Philippines trip. It $1.00, buy one get one free :D


Nails
I've been into doing simple nail designs lately.. its something that comes and goes. And when it comes I change my polish (& design) about two times a day. This is just one of my favorites that ive captured on my camera.. The rest are on my iphone so i'll post them at a different time.

I used 2 coats of China Glaze's Silver lining on the tips and a black Milani nailart polish to line it. Topped it off with OPI's Rapidry Top Coat.

No comments: